Scripture Comes to Life
Welcome! I’m Ruth, and this is my blog.
- The Potter and His PotsLast week I wrote about the bigness and majesty of God. This week I am led to speak of theContinue reading “The Potter and His Pots”
- The Bigness of Everything about GodIn the flurry of activities and tasks that come with starting a new job, I’ve been finding it harder toContinue reading “The Bigness of Everything about God”
- Faith and Common Sense(This is a somewhat revised post originally published in November 2019. I kind of like this one, and thought itContinue reading “Faith and Common Sense”
- Staying ConnectedI love being a musician and worship leader. I love playing my guitar before the Lord, because I know thatContinue reading “Staying Connected”
- Discipline: Confession of a Recovering Tostitos Addict“No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for thoseContinue reading “Discipline: Confession of a Recovering Tostitos Addict”
I am a thankful disciple of Jesus Christ called to bring exhortation, edification, and comfort to the body of Christ.
I do this through my blog, and through music, poetry, and imagery, sharing how Scripture comes to life in my own personal and professional experience.
Get In Touch