Scripture Comes to Life
Welcome! I’m Ruth, and this is my blog.
- In and Out of OrderI have come to realize that order is essential to maintaining my peace. I don’t function well with clutter andContinue reading “In and Out of Order”
- The Stories We TellA dozen years I ago, I went through one of those perfect storms of life that had me reeling. MaybeContinue reading “The Stories We Tell”
- Fire in the BonesIn these perilous times, it is a constant temptation to shoot my mouth about this issue or that. I knowContinue reading “Fire in the Bones”
- AttachmentDo not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of theContinue reading “Attachment”
- God-FearersI’ve encountered many souls who, learning that I am a Christian, will respond with something that I’ll paraphrase like this:Continue reading “God-Fearers”
I am a thankful disciple of Jesus Christ called to bring exhortation, edification, and comfort to the body of Christ.
I do this through my blog, and through music, poetry, and imagery, sharing how Scripture comes to life in my own personal and professional experience.
Get In Touch