- Shameless BoldnessHave you ever wondered if you’re bothering God with repeated requests for help? I have, at times. When we askContinue reading “Shameless Boldness”
- Blessing and Honor in Dark TimesRecently I reread the Book of Judges, and remembered how starkly it portrays the violence, apostasy, idolatry, and sexual depravityContinue reading “Blessing and Honor in Dark Times”
- Servants as Intercessors(This blog was first published in 2020, and will be part of my next book project, about the metaphor ofContinue reading “Servants as Intercessors”
- A Portrait of Depression and RecoveryIf you have ever suffered with depression, and most of us have, you might find this reflection on Psalm 102Continue reading “A Portrait of Depression and Recovery”
- Our BoastingOriginally posted on Ruth E. Stitt:
I’ve been reading about the kings of Israel and Judah, and this morning came across a…
I am a thankful disciple of Jesus Christ called to bring exhortation, edification, and comfort to the body of Christ.
I do this through my blog, and through music, poetry, and imagery, sharing how Scripture comes to life in my own personal and professional experience.
Get In Touch